Tuesday, May 27, 2014

REVIEW: Quick FX No Shine Mattifier

Hello Pretty Ladies!

I've never been really a primer person. I think the only primer I did try was the ELF Mineral Infused Primer which I didn't really love to much. It was okay but not really that special if you ask me. I didn't notice any changes on my pores, it has a pretty smooth finish though.

I was hanging out at Watsons the other day and found this little gem.

QUICK FIX NO SHINE MATTIFIER


PRODUCT CLAIM

A light moisturizer that helps hide imperfections such as fine lines and pores while providing an exceptional smooth matte finish. Also helps prevent and treat pimples without drying out of the skin

DIRECTION FOR USE:
To use under makeup: Apply to freshly-cleaned skin. Pat on problem areas and use your fingertips to blend the cream on skin.

How to reapply: If pores or lines reapper, apply delicately on problem areas over makeup and blend. The lightweight formula refines complexion.

SWATCHES


HOW IT LOOKS ON ME



Freshly applied


After 3 hours.


After 9 hours.

I know the pictures are a bit blurry but all I could say is that it really made my makeup stay all day.

THUMBS UP

* Has Salicilic Acid and Tea Tree extracts which helps with pimples
* REALLY blurs fine lines and pores!!! *NO KIDDING*
* Keeps your makeup in place all day long.
* Could be used after makeup is applied.
* PRICE! It is super affordable. The price will not be over 50 pesos. I don't remember the exact price but it was something like 55 pesos or a little over $1.
* The small pouch will go a long way. Been using it for 2 weeks now and I still have some on my pouch.
* Packaging is good. Super hygienic.

THUMBS DOWN

* Absolutely NONE! Although some people may think this wouldn't be a good product because it contains paraben.

FINAL VERDICT

I couldn't sing enough praises for this little baby. I love it immensely and would highly recommend it for people who would like a good primer but is on a tight budget like me.

44 pesos is really a good price for an AMAZING primer/moisturizer/mattifier like this one.

I've encountered this product on one of Ms. Say Tioco's video review which is why I decided to try it too. I really really really love it. I wish more beauty product manufacturers will make stuff like these. Affordable but has good quality.

Have you guys tried any of the QUICK FX products? What are your experiences with it? :)

Til' Next time Sweeties! :)



3 comments:

  1. That's a good price considering its quality. Parang wala ata yan dito sa Cebu. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not over 50Php? is it on sale,normally it is priced at 89php at Watsons..

    ReplyDelete
  3. not over 50Php? is it on sale,normally it is priced at 89php at Watsons..

    ReplyDelete